Royal Flair Caravans
Established in 1975 by the Deralas family who between them have over 50 years industry experience, Royal Flair Caravans have in that time become market leaders in the design and fabrication of high quality caravans for the Australian market. Driven by an undertaking to continually innovate and push the boundaries of what’s technically possible, Royal Flair quickly built a reputation as one of Australia’s premier caravan companies by placing great emphasis on interior detailing combined with a ‘naturally luxe’ approach to interior design form and function.
Their philosophy of ‘small details make a big difference’ consists of attention to finishing’s, fabrics and textures that detail a pursuit of quality that not only resonates in the final design, but the customer service that follows as well. This attention to detail allows Royal Flair to provide its customers with a superior caravan and user experience.
Each customer’s special requirements becomes the basis from which the team conceptualizes its initial ideas while the design team works closely with the client during the initial briefing sessions to help achieve a highly desirable end result.
Ever conscious of the changing needs of their customers, Royal Flair carefully select and design each model to fulfill the growing demands of the Australian touring community and use sustainable and durable materials to ensure their caravans survive the many hostile environments Australia has to offer. It’s been this culture combined with the professionalism of their craftsmen that has underpinned the success of Royal Flair over the last three decades.
Accredited by the Caravan Industry Association of Australia and the only manufacturer certified and endorsed by ISO 9001, Royal Flair offers a vast range of models which include the award winning compact Micron series, the versatile, off-road and custom built AussieMate, the luxurious Van Royce series, the truly unique Piazza and Designer Series and the multi-time award winning Family Flair.
Whether you’re purchasing for the first time or upgrading to newer model, Royal Flair will strive to deliver a truly unique caravan using the very best of today’s interior design ideas and light weight, durable materials. We will aim to respect the purpose of your brief and most importantly, undertake to remain progressive by using the very latest in sustainable and earth friendly materials in all our models.
We believe by applying the requirements of the International Quality Standard AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008 to all phases of our organisation and its operations, our management team and dedicated staff will strive to create a compelling brand by building on our unique promise to design and deliver a customer experience that redefines its’ environment.
Using customer feedback to design caravans
Albury Wodonga RV World has trialed and tested Royal Flair Caravans in our rental fleet. Through this we have observed the luxury, style and quality of Royal Flair Caravans and we are convinced that Royal Flair caravans are built with the customer in mind to create a great travel experience. Our team can assist you with all your enquiries regarding the Royal Flair range plus any customisation and additions to floorplans. Come see our range of Royal Flair display stock in our yard today.
Awards & Achievements for Royal Flair Caravans
- Quality Endorsed Company AS/NZSISO 901:2008 2007
- CRVA -Platinum contribution to National Marketing Fund : 2005/2006, 2007/2008, 2009/2010, 2011/2012, 2012/2013
- Caravan Donation -raising money for the Youth Cntre (Western Bulldogs Football Club)Minisport 2006
- CIA -Caravan Donation Vanroyce 2007
- CIA – Caravan Donation Better Homes & Gardens PIAZZA 2012
- Caravan Donation Leukaemia Foundation Micron 2013
- Award -Caravan & Motorhome Best Budget caravan Micron 2000
- Award- Caravan & Motorhome award of excellence Best Tourer Caravan Majestic 2005
- Award – Caravan World legends Series Best Family Van
- Award – Victorian Caravan Show Best Stand 2013
- Award -What’s Up Down Under Best of the Best Caravan RV manufacturers 2014/2015
- Award- Victorian caravan Show Best Stand 2015
- RVMAP Accreditation Manufacturer 2015
- World RV Conference -display PIAZZA 2015
- CIA- Board Member 2007
- What’s Up Down Under – Go Make some memories convoy for charity McGrath Foundation raising money 2014
- CIA-Promotional Caravan Show van 2014
- Kids Undercover Foundation-Caravan Donation Family Flair 2014
- Beyond Blue Foundation-raising money 2011/2015
- Runners up Victorian Manufacturer’s Award 2015