iKamp Inflatable Awnings
An iKamp Inflatable Awnings are a great addition to your Motorhome or Caravan, giving you extra privacy and extending the living area of your Motorhome or Caravan immensely.
After years of development and having sold tens of thousands across Europe, Kampa AIR awnings have revolutionised caravanning. Gone are the traditional metal or fibreglass poles, replaced by strong, high pressure inflatable AirFrame poles. No more struggling with the awning frame and trying to find the correct pole, the AirFrame is already attached to the awning for simple, one step set up.
So how does it work?
It’s simple – traditional poles have been replaced with an inﬂatable AirFrame that is always attached to the awning. The individual poles are linked together so that you can pump at just one single point and inﬂate the entire awning. The rigid AirFrame creates an exceptionally strong awning, probably stronger than a steel frame. It can be inﬂated using the supplied high volume manual pump or, for the ultimate in ease, with an optional electric pump. A Rally AIR 260 can be pumped up in less than 60 seconds using the manual pump.
- As well as being the easiest awnings to set up, they are also the easiest to take down.
- Kampa AIR awnings are lighter than awnings with conventional poles.
- A Rally AIR 390 is up to 27% lighter than an equivalent awning which reduces your payload.
- With no metal or fibreglass poles there’s nothing to damage your caravan.
Soft AirPoles rest against your caravan with no other attachment.
- The AirFrame is always attached – you’re never going to forget or lose your poles.
- Whilst the AirFrame is very rigid it does flex in the wind, meaning that you’ll never break or bend a pole.
- Our AIR awnings are made with class leading materials and are produced by skilled craftsmen.