Motorhome & Caravan Service
To ensure your caravan or motorhome is in perfect working order before your next journey, have it serviced by our qualified and experienced technicians at Albury Wodonga RV World Service Centre.
Our drive-thru Service Centre makes it easy for you to drop off and collect. We complete full servicing on single & dual axle caravans and motorhomes. We make caravan motorhome service easy.
Caravan Motorhome service is crucial for ensuring you are safe on the road while traveling and should be part of your routine maintenance. It is important to have your caravan or motorhome serviced before a big trip, plus not having a regular service completed may void your manufacturers warranty.
Albury Wodonga RV World has an extensive workshop to service all makes and models of caravans and motorhomes (home). If required, we can organise your motorhome chassis to be serviced by a local authorized dealer so your full motorhome is completely serviced with no fuss.
We are Service Safe Accredited
What does that mean? It means we are committed to being better equipped, better trained and provide a better level of customer service by being part of the Service Safe accreditation program.
We are contractually bound to meet Caravan Industry Association Victoria business, training and equipment standards.
Safety and reliability of you caravan is paramount. We are all reliant on our caravans to safely transport and accommodate ourselves and our families to enjoy the great outdoor lifestyle and what it has to offer.
What is included in our Motorhome and Caravan Service?
Our Service Technicians complete a full checklist for your service to ensure key components of your caravan or your motorhome home are functional and safe.
Just some of the key components we look at include:
- Wheel bearings – checked and serviced
- Brakes – checked, cleaned, adjusted if needed
- Suspension components
- Tyre pressures
- All traffic lights (Caravans only. Lights are checked during motorhome chassis service)
- Jockey wheel and jacks checked and lubricated
- Anode in hot water service
- Air conditioning filters
Keep safe on the road by servicing your RV regularly.
Other Services We Offer
We also offer the following services for your RV
- Motorhome Chassis Service – we can organise your motorhome chassis to be serviced at the same time as the home with a local authorised dealer. Drive away with peace of mind knowing your motorhome has been completely serviced.
- Diesel Heater Service – Ensure your diesel heater functioning safely and effectively by getting a service from Albury Wodonga RV World. We suggest that you get your diesel heater serviced every 2 years.
- Fridge Service – We can complete a full service on your fridge to ensure that it is functioning correctly and cooling your perishables at the correct temperature. We suggest that you have a full service on fridge every 2 years.
- Air Conditioner Service – During the warm weather months your air conditioner may be running non stop. If you don’t fully service your air conditioner regularly you run the risk of your air conditioner not working on a sweltering day.
- If you need an item serviced and inspected, we can do it! Contact our Service Centre to discuss any servicing and inspection requirements.
Sit and relax with a coffee in our large customer lounge whilst we work on your pride and joy.
Our Customer Lounge is set up with plenty of seating, treats to nibble on, reading material, TV and wifi.
We are also 2 minute walking distance to the Wodonga Plaza and 10 minutes walk to the main street. There are variety of places to have lunch from cafes, takeaway and pubs. You are also welcome to bring you lunch back here to have in our Customer Lounge.
* Time period are suggestions by Albury Wodonga RV World. Your RV and RV components may require more regular servicing depending on the usage and age. Manufacture warranty may require you to service your RV and certain RV components within a certain time frame, please check with your manufacture with what is require so your warranty does not become void.